Boarding fees for the academic year 2020/21 will be £15,000 per term (£45,000 per annum). Fees for 2021/22 will be subject to a 4-6% increase. Fees are due for payment on a half yearly basis and invoices are issued accordingly, clearly stating the due date.
For Day fees please refer to Day Student Admissions section.
Fees are payable on a twice yearly basis in advance. Initial invoices are issued three months prior to the commencement of the course and subsequent invoices are issued each December and June. Once the offer of a place has been made, a deposit must be sent to the College to reserve this place. Deposits vary depending on the status of the child and details can be obtained from the Admissions Secretary. Deposits will be retained by the College and credited without interest to the final account when the child leaves the school. They are normally non-refundable if the student withdraws having held a place that could have been given to another student.
What is Included?
- Students* have the privilege to stay in College during the Easter holiday for which a charge will be made from September 2019**.
- Use of all College facilities
- Access to all College clubs and societies (except horse riding)
- Regular visits to Shrewsbury and elsewhere
* In the academic year 2020/21 all students will be able to remain on campus during the holidays (including Christmas) if travel restrictions are in place due to COVID-19.
What is not Included?
- Public examination fees
- Text books and stationery
- Pocket money
- Horse riding
- Private academic or instrumental music tuition
- Some additional trips and activities off campus
The following are recommended:
- Personal property insurance (own arrangements necessary)
- Private health insurance (strongly recommended and available via the College)