The Anthony Morris Scholarship is for Sixth Form Boarding Students only and will involve means testing of family resources and income to ensure that the scholarships are awarded to those with most need.
To apply for an Anthony Morris Scholarship the candidate must apply for a Sixth Form boarding place following the normal admissions process.
Click here for Boarding Application Process.
The candidate must also submit the following documentation to the Admissions Secretary:
- The Anthony Morris Scholarship Application Form (click here)
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s objectives, career/university aspirations, extra-curricular activities and their level of community involvement
- Reference letter from the current school Principal/Head Teacher
- Evidence of academic potential
- Certified copies of certificates and transcript
- A recent passport sized photograph
Completed scholarship applications will be reviewed by the Board of the Anthony Morris Foundation.
Candidates who are shortlisted during the first stage of the application process will be invited for interview – a Skype interview and in-country interview will be required.
In-country assessment of financial eligibility will then be carried out.
Successful applicants will receive a formal offer letter from the Principal.
Unsuccessful applicants may continue to apply for a fee paying place at Concord.
NB Where possible completed applications for the Anthony Morris Scholarship should be completed 14 months prior to the applicant’s chosen entry date.