Before you apply
Please ensure you have read the programme requirements before selecting your course
⊕ English requirement for Science (B1), Future Leader (B2) and University Preparation (B1) programmes
If you have questions about the programme before applying, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply
Complete and submit the correct on line application form:
- Concord Summer Online
- University Preparation Online Programme
- English, Science or Future Leaders Programme – closed for 2020
You will need to have the following information:
- Student details
- Course date
- Course choice
- Activity or Science task choice
- Concord Plus choice
- Parental/carer information
- Agent information (if applicable)
What happens after the application has been submitted?
Once the application form has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email advising you that your form has been sent to the Summer Course team.
Within 2 working days, the Summer Course team will confirm (or otherwise) the offer of a place. This email will also include details of how the £500 GBP non-refundable deposit can be made. The deposit payment can be made by:
- Debit/credit card – unique user details will be provided to access our on-line payment system
- Bank transfer – bank details will be provided
To secure the place, the deposit payment must be made within 5 working days of receiving the offer of a place.
Within 14 working days of receipt of the deposit payment we will issue by email:
- A confirmation letter with a certificate of acceptance
- A supporting visa letter (if required)
- Travel form for the student’s arrival/departure details
Our Accounts Office will supply a financial statement showing any outstanding balance due.
Any outstanding balances will be due by the following dates:
- University Preparation: 21 June – 3 July balance must be clear by 26 April 2020
- English/Science Course 1: 6 July – 27 July balance must be clear by 11 May 2020
- English/Science Course 2: 30 July – 21 August balance must be clear by 4 June 2020
We will keep in touch with you about the application and the course but, if you require information at any time about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we are very happy to answer any questions.
You can also follow us via social media to keep up to date with what is happening at Concord College: