Concord College is an international community committed to high academic standards, dedication and mutual respect. The college provides a safe, vibrant and friendly environment in which students can flourish and fulfill their potential. Students are expected to behave with kindness in a way that promotes decency, harmony and trust. Staff will support them in this goal.
The summer programme is a fantastic opportunity for boys and girls to study together on a beautiful campus that is safe and welcoming. It gives young people the chance to experience other languages and cultures and encourages an ethos of kindness and tolerance for others.
The aims of a Concord College summer course are to:
- Build students’ confidence in their own abilities
- Improve students’ skills in their selected subject
- Provide opportunities to find self-worth and enjoy academic experiences through a wide range of enrichment activities
- Experience British culture and way of life
- Meet and make friends with young people from many different countries and enhance their intercultural understanding for international harmony
- Provide a safe, kind and caring environment in which to flourish.