A series of preparation courses designed to support students who plan to apply to the UK’s top universities or any other prestigious university outside the UK for some of the most competitive subject specialisms.
Concord College’s main term students have an impressive record of offers from top universities such as Oxford and Cambridge, Imperial College London, London School of Economics and University College London and these preparation courses will support motivated, academically gifted students to realise their ambitions.
This programme is designed by Concord’s own Oxbridge-educated teaching professionals and will help students aged 16-18 demonstrate their full potential during any university selection process. It will include:
- Lectures and master classes from world-class subject specialists from Oxford, Cambridge and other leading universities
- University admissions tests preparation, including BMAT, UKCAT, LNAT, MAT, TSA, STEP, PAT, HAT
- Interview practice, including MMI training for medics and UCAS application support
|Law||2 – 14 July|
|Medicine||16 – 28 July|
|Humanities/Social & Political Sciences||30 July – 11 August|
|Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics||13 – 25 August|
The fee for each of these academic courses is £3500 and includes:
- Airport transfers (terms and conditions apply)
- Meals and accommodation for the duration of the course
- Transport to Oxford and/or Cambridge to see the historic colleges
- An individualised programme of study
- All tuition and academic activities