Before you apply
If you have questions about the programme before applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Complete and submit the on line application form available here. You will need to have the following information:
- Student details
- Course date
- Parental/carer information
- Agent information (if applicable)
What happens after the application has been submitted?
Once the application form has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email advising you that your form has been sent to the Summer Course team.
Within 2 working days, the Summer Course team will confirm (or otherwise) the offer of a place. This email will also include details of how the 500 GBP non-refundable deposit can be made. The deposit payment can be made by:
- Debit/credit card – unique user details will be provided to access our on-line payment system
- Bank transfer – bank details will be provided
To secure the place, the deposit payment must be made within 5 working days of receiving the offer of a place.
Within 14 working days of receipt of the deposit payment we will issue by email:
- A confirmation letter with a certificate of acceptance
- A supporting visa letter (if required)
- Travel form for the student’s arrival/departure details
- Supervision requirements for excursions
Our Accounts Office will supply a financial statement showing any outstanding balance due.
Any outstanding balances will be due by the following dates:
- Course 1: 2-24 July balance must be clear by 7 May 2019
- Course 2: 27 July-18 August balance must be clear by 8 June 2019
- University Preparation: 30 June-12 July balance must be clear by 5 May 2019
- University Preparation: 14-26 July balance must be clear by 19 May 2019
- University Preparation: 28 July-9 August balance must be clear by 2 June 2019
We will keep in touch with you about the application and the course but, if you require information at any time about the programme, please email email@example.com – we are very happy to answer any questions.
You can also follow us via social media to keep up to date with what is happening at Concord College: