Our Summer School accommodation for Junior and Senior students is on campus in boarding residences which are all boys or all girls. The university preparation programme students live in one of our off-campus boarding residences in the village of Acton Burnell.
Our residences are strictly all boys or all girls and are arranged so that our older students have a private bathroom; the younger students will share a bathroom with 3 to 4 other students. The gender and age details given below are for illustrative purposes only and may change depending on the age and gender range of the students enrolled.
En suite/private bathroom residences:
- Garden View – girls, aged 14+
- Paul – girls aged 16+
- Wrekin – boys aged 16+
- Old Walls – boys or girls aged 17+
- The Smithy – boys aged 16+ (University Preparation students)
- The Warren – girls aged 16+ (University Preparation students)
Shared bathroom facilities:
- Bell – boys aged 10+ (with Matron supervision from 1700 daily)
- Taylors – girls aged 10+ (with Matron supervision from 1700 daily)
- Highfields – boys aged 13+
- Elisabeth – girls aged 13+
- Broadlands – boys or girls aged 14+
- Main – boys aged 14+
- Orchard – boys aged 15+
All bedrooms are single occupancy and will have:
- Single bed with bed linen
- Study desk
- Wash basin
- Security safe
- Electronic card key or key entry (there is a 50 GBP charge for lost keys)
Bedrooms, shared areas, bathrooms and showers are cleaned every weekday with bed linen changed once per week.
We have a small number of double rooms available on request.