Concord College is a highly academic independent international school in England for day and boarding students. We welcome students from all over the world and the local area into our vibrant and varied community.
Girls and boys between the ages of 13 and 19 enjoy fabulous facilities on our safe 80 acre campus set in the heart of the English countryside. We expect our students to achieve the highest standards and to gain entry to top universities in the UK. We also take care to nurture the individuality of students at Concord to develop their self-confidence. They are also encouraged to understand the needs of others and to respect the values of the Concord community.
We are very proud of the academic success of the students here at Concord. Here are some of our headlines from 2017/18:
- 81% A*/A at A Level (95% A*-B grade)
- 20 students into Oxford and Cambridge
- 14 students into LSE, 21 to Imperial, 23 into UCL and 10 to KCL
- 25 students into medical, dental and veterinary schools
- 71% of Concord’s 2018 leavers are now attending UK Top 10 universities
- Best ever GCSE results with 87% grades 7-9 (or equivalent), 71% grade 8 or above and an extraordinary 46% awarded grade 9
- 5th in the independent schools league table based on points per candidate in data provided by the ISC; 9th in The Times school league table (co-educational schools) and 11th in the Telegraph (all schools) for A Level. 5th in The Times school league table (co-educational schools) for GCSE results.